If pizza is your guilty pleasure, then you’ll want to tune in below!
Youtuber “The Diet Chef” gives us a great recipe on how to make a low carbs and gluten-free pizza!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower into florets, then blend them in a blender or food processor
- Place blended cauliflower into an oven safe pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl lined with a towel and strain out as much liquid from the cauliflower.
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Place into baking sheet, create crust, and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Add toppings such as sauce, meat, or veggies then bake again until cheese is golden brown.
Try this recipe and let us know how it turned out in the comments below!
Video Credit: The Diet Chef via YouTube.com
What did you think of this video? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo Copyright © 2015 TheDietChef/YouTube