featured img

Facebook
Like

3-Year-Old Must Be Rushed To The Hospital After Using 'Paw Patrol' Soap In The Bathtub

HEALTH

A 3-year-old boy in the UK has been hospitalized after a canister of Paw Patrol soap exploded in his bathtub. Read on for the full story!

Advertisement

A 3-year-old boy in the UK has been hospitalized after a dispenser of Paw Patrol soap exploded in his bathtub.

According to The Sun, the terrified little boy, who is said to be in critical condition, is currently being treated in Belfast's Royal Hospital for Sick Children.

The boy’s aunt is the one who shared her nephew’s horrific story on Facebook in hopes of warning other parents.

UTV via ITV

"Our nephew was in the bath tonight with this Paw Patrol Foam Soap and it exploded,” she reportedly wrote. "He's been rushed to the hospital and has to go to the Royal."

The aunt, who has not been named, told Belfast Live that her nephew was taking a bath in the tub when the soap canister suddenly exploded, leaving him covered in painful burns.

A spokesman for the Belfast Trust said the tiny tot is “in the children’s intensive care unit and his condition is critical."

Nickelodeon via The Sun

She added: “He came to us last night from Altnagelvin."

Pat Ramsey, the retired MLA and former Derry Mayor, is urging stores to remove the Paw Patrol children’s soap from their shelves, while also warning unsuspecting parents to keep their kids away from the potentially dangerous soap.

“They asked me to share to make sure no other child is badly injured by what can only be described now as dangerous,” he said after a conversation with the boy’s family. “I wound certainly make an urgent appeal to retailers presently selling Paw Patrol Foam Soap to take them off the shelves.”

“The public health departments need to urgently investigate before a young innocent child loses their life,” Ramsey added. “I wound certainly make an urgent appeal to retailers presently selling Paw Patrol foam soap to take them off the shelves.”

“Most importantly our thoughts and prayers are with child and their family at this most worrying of times,” he continued.

Nickelodeon, which created Paw Patrol, is also speaking out about the horrific incident, insisting that an investigation is taking place.

“We are terribly sorry to hear about this dreadful incident and we are gathering more information about the licensed product involved,” Nickelodeon said in a statement.

Since news of this story broke, parents from all over the world are warning others not to buy this soap.

“Omg Maria Hill make sure you don't get this and Natalie too I remember buying this when sorcha was into paw patrol but ended up not using it because her skin was bad at the time and anything with chemicals in it reacted bad on her skin. Thank goodness but poor wee child hope he gets better xxx,” one woman wrote.

Share This Story On Facebook!

Enjoy what you read? Like below!