Facebook
Like

She Finds Him Lifeless In The Bathroom. When She Sees What He's Holding, She Realizes What's Happened.

LIFESTYLE

She was extremely stunned by the state in which she found her husband’s body inside the bathroom. When she noticed the object he was supposedly holding, she realized that something different happened. Read on for the full story!

Advertisement

Richard Bull, 32 years old, was found dead in the bathroom by his wife, Tanya, who initially thought that he was attacked by a burglar or a stranger. Bull, who’s from Ealing, London, received severe burns, the Daily Mail reports.

Bull died from electrocution by charging his phone and using it while he was taking a bath.  During his inquest, Dr. Sean Cummings said, “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom. They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”

Bull was about to leave his home and meet some of his family members to exchange Christmas presents. The incident happened last December 11.

Carole, Bull’s mother, said, “I have worried that so many people and especially teenagers, that can't be separated from their phones, don't know how dangerous it is.”

An iPhone was found in the bathroom and plugged all the way outside the bathroom through an extension cord. Lawyer Craig Pattison affirmed that suicide was not the reason behind Bull’s death.

Pattison told the court, “We received a dispatch call from control saying they were contacted by his wife. She was upset, having returned home. She said her husband was dead inside a bath tub.

“There was some confusion about an electric cable in the bathroom. There was the possibility of it being suicide. When we arrived, the ambulance service was there. They told me they had unplugged an extension cord, but that they could do nothing further as he had already passed away.

“The extension cord was coming from the hallway leading into the bathroom. Initial circumstances indicated suicide. The question was considered in the original call, but the cable wasn't near the bath, it had been run there to charge a mobile phone.

“The extension cable was on the floor and it appeared as though he had his phone charger on his chest and the part between the phone charger and the cable had made contact with the water.”

Bull, who went to Lutterworth Grammar School and went to Aston University to study Business Management, was a rugby player who played for the Ealing Exiles.

Anthony Watson, Bull’s father, said, “We were meeting him that morning, to exchange presents and were going for a curry, which he loved. And the next day he was going to stay with his brother.”

Around $1,100 had been donated under his name to the Salvation Army.

Share This Story On Facebook!

Enjoy what you read? Like below!